Dublin is not just the largest city in Ireland, it is the place you will take beer straight from the factory. Founded by the Viking settlement in the 17th century, the city provides many opportunities to enjoy this city.
My must-visit-places in Dublin
- Enjoy a salad at Freshly Chopped
- Just sit at O’Connell Street and observe the world around you
- For beer lovers: visit the brewery of Arthur Guinness at St. James’s Gate brewery
- For shopaholics: Brown Thomas
- For book lovers: Old Library & Book of Kells & Trinity College
Here is how I spend my day in Dublin: